But critically the optimum and most efficient supply voltage for these appliances is 220V. When the supply voltage exceeds 220V waste is generated, in both heat and vibration significantly reducing the life span of the equipment…
- Reduces energy usage on electrical dependant loads.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- Contributes to Government funded targets.
- Customer savings start immediately.
- Simple to install, typically in 1 hour.
- Substantially extends the life of appliances and lighting.
- Protects sensitive electrical devices from damage.
- Seamless Switching.
- ROI, typically between 2 to 3 years.
As governments all strive to achieve targets in the reduction of greenhouse gases, each VO unit installed could save over a tonne of carbon year on year. And saving electricity in the home saves 3 times as much at the power station.
Installed in 1-2 hours by a part P qualified electrician, the unit is simply connected between the electricity meter and the distribution board (or consumer unit) without any modifications to the equipment already in the property. Quickly configured and the savings start immediately.
The Voltage Optimisation unit is designed to complement a Solar PV Installation and will optimise the voltage to the house ensuring the appliances are not subjected to the higher voltages as a result. This reduces the total load drawn from the house and means more of what is being generated by the Solar PV system can be exported!